I'm shocked its tied. I wish Kazaam had Nic Cage and a decent soundtrack then maybe it could compete with cute, little, enslaved Monstars _________________ http://www.last.fm/user/ptaylor1989
Space Jam. I make sure to watch Space Jam at least twice a year. Bill Murray's cameo is genius, and Danny DeVito is brilliant as the voice of the bad guy (the boss of Moron Mt. whose name escapes me). Also, the scene where Muggsy, Ewing, et al. are being examined by psychiatrists is genuinely funny, whilst Charles Barkley being completely unable to play against a bunch of local kids and being assumed a lookalike is really tragic, made all the worst by the almost Shakespearean dismissal, "Be gone, wannabe, be gone!", as uttered by one particular girl. I mean, the timing's pretty off (the basketball game starts way too early into the film), and Michael Jordan's acting is awful, but the whole film actually holds up really well and is not just enjoyable solely for its' nostalgic appeal. In fact, I've bonded with quite a few people over Space Jam, and have friendships that are stronger than they otherwise would have been thanks to that movie. Now, Kazaam is fine, but it can't compete with that.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum