I've been watching Fox for the past year or so intermitently for the election coverage, from my cloistered little home here in good old blighty, just before I turn over and watch the news! (har har)
I have to say it's the only thing that worries me more than a new video from Osama bin liner!
The only things that the outside world percieves about any given nation and therefore judge it on (even erroniously) are those that represent it in office, and whatever cultural material it broadcasts... Using that formula you'd have to say that Fox is among the greatest threats to American National security, and not those they cajole and goad with their passive agressive tactics designed to provoke a hysterical response from those they disagree with in order to cast them in the worst possible light.
mind you, I don't think that any country comes off too well under those conditions, after all, England gives the world Gordon (the invisible man) Brown and Simon Cowell... DOH! the shame.
But Cowell is intent on killing all variety and diversity in music, as bad a crime as I can think of.
Hahaha. Well Simon Cowell's definitely NOT the Antichrist, but there's some good discussion to be had here. The closest thing I can think of to the Antichrist (whom we all know is Obama, right?) is Karl Rove. Or Kanye. Or maybe the bad guy played by Seymour Hoffman in M.I. III. He was really nasty.
Anyway, Fox news, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Beck, etc. are not the problem. It's perfectly fine for them to exist. The problem is that so many people take that crowd seriously (esp. Beck, who, take my word for it, doesn't believe half the stuff he says--but his fans do.)
Maybe Harvos is the Antichrist? _________________ "I'm so ugly but that's OK cause so are you"
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum