Alien Contact

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Here is a topic I have been interested in for a long time. I would have posted about in the forum a long time ago but I feel it would have been seriously... derailed back then. I am assuming that there is no evidence that aliens have contacted us yet.

I want to be here for Alien Contact though. I want to wake up one day and hear that there is evidence that there is intelligent life outside the Solar System. I don't care how. Some little afterimage, radio contact, observing tell tale signs from afar, it doesn't have to be them arriving here on Earth. As long as it benefits us or doesn't have any effect then all is well.

So far... they have been very quiet. Reading about it, there is many explanations. Like they don't want to talk, think they may harm us (and wouldn't want to), too far from us (the universe is bigger than you can imagine), too indifferent from us to contact, kill themselves before they get off their planet, too much energy required to get far fast etc. Ofcourse there is the final reason which I don't like to think about, that there is simply no other intelligent life out there.

So what do you think is the main reason aliens haven't made contact yet? Do you think it is a combination of reasons? The first time we alien contact will we be initiating the contact or will it be them? Would you like it to happen while you are still alive?
  • Quote
I think this thread is evidence that the aliens have indeed landed.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
the media and the extreme stupidity of humans is the reason why aliens have not contacted us
  • Quote
You mean there's people who still haven't seen Danny Dyer's alien documentary? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ


Link

_________________
Shut up mate you're boring!
  • Quote
HigherThanTheSun wrote:
You mean there's people who still haven't seen Danny Dyer's alien documentary? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ


Link




BEA needs a Danny Dyer super thread


EDIT: That documentary is easily the lowest point of Mr. Dyer's career of low points
  • Quote
DLGGLD wrote:
BEA needs a Danny Dyer super thread

EDIT: That documentary is easily the lowest point of Mr. Dyer's career of low points


How dare you! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
_________________
Shut up mate you're boring!
  • Quote
Im a firm believer that our universe is far too vast for it NOT to have other intelligent life. I mean just look at some of the estimates of how many planets fall in the habitable zone in our galaxy alone

That being said I really do hope that we get confirmed alien contact in our lifetime but I doubt it will happen. mostly for the technological reasons, for all we know we could be the most advanced in the universe and
any other intelligent life is bound to be quite far away from us no doubt.


thejoj96 wrote:
the media and the extreme stupidity of humans is the reason why aliens have not contacted us


Misanthropes are awful and boring people.
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.


Last edited by bongritsu on 01/05/2013 18:07; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
420BongRitsu69 wrote:
Misanthropes are awful and boring people.

Your opinion.
  • Quote
Misanthropes are intellectually shallow, pretentious, juvenile narcissists.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
When I said "extreme stupidity of humans", I wasn't excluding misanthropes, nor was I excluding myself. If I criticize another person, I am not trying to imply that I do not warrant the same criticism. I hold myself on the same level as everyone else. I hate myself just as much as I hate other people. I do not consider myself superior of inferior to others.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
how to contact an admin pleasebanme2505 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.