Ellipsis

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Coming out on Friday 11.

Ellipsis



1. Thought I
2. Thought II
3. Thought III

Plus for those who download, a bonus track remixed by a fellow BEA user...

Hmm...
  • Quote
I'm a pretty big fan of Harken.

Is this another one of his albums?
  • Quote
Another EP but hopefully a full album will appear later in the year.
(depending if teaching is too full on.)
  • Quote
IT'S HERE!
  • Quote
I do definitely want to download the album, but I don't wanna seem like an asshole and download it for free (because funds are a little low, what funds, you ask? Exactly) so do you mind if I download it for free (it seems as though you put zero dollars as minimum, of course I don't know if it'll download if you choose to pay nothing, of course I am just running it through you before I take any action).
  • Quote
I don't mind if you download for free. All that have downloaded so far have done so.
  • Quote
Enjoying this a lot. ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
Would like to hear some thoughts on this.

So far a slow reaction to it. And apparently not a lot of listens in comparison to Dialect.
  • Quote
I'm liking it a lot more than Dialect. The sounds fit together beautifully. A bit eerie too, which is always a bonus in my book.
  • Quote
I thought it was pretty amazing.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.