A new BEA Logo

Goto page 12345678910  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
We should rename to Meatspin.com

Cause, ya know, records are kinda like meat? And the spin? Geddit?


:roll:

I like that one ๐Ÿ˜„

tbh, the site has been running since 2005, and people know the name. To change the name now is not something that I'm thinking about doing.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
Maybe, but what if someone typed in "greatest albums" or "best albums in the world" or "top albums?" The results would be much different. Besides, when I type in something like "Def Leppard best ever albums" this site doesn't come up that quickly. It's usually lists of all the best def lep albums.
Even if I type an album name then "best ever albums," a bunch of different websites come up.


query: greatest albums
fifth result: BEA

query: best albums in the world
thirteenth result: BEA

query: top albums
no high results

query: Def Leppard best ever albums
first result: BEA

query: best ever albums
first result: BEA and four subsections of the site


check yo'self before you wreck yo'self. and yeah, obviously the name shouldn't change. just because you've gotten bored of the name in the 1.5 months you've been here doesn't mean the successful formula has to go. try googling "rotten tomatoes." after the site itself comes up, there will also be a bunch of "different websites."

(side note: of all the suggested names, saoirse's is totally the best)
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote
JG Thirlwell inspired?

Scraping Albums Off The Wheel
You've Got Albums On Your Breath
Albums Corruptus
Albums Inc.

NotScaruffi.com
AlbumsThatAreBestEver.com
AlbumsInMyPants.com
  • Quote
BUTTEverAlbumsAmarite.com
  • Quote
Rank Your Music? ๐Ÿคฃ

I don't think the name should change actually.
  • Quote
albummaster wrote:
I like that one ๐Ÿ˜„



๐Ÿคฃ


Anyway, let's keep the name. It's convenient ๐Ÿ˜„

Buuut... I have been thinking, maybe it's time for an updated logo? ๐Ÿค” I like the concept of ours, but it's getting to look dated.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
Rank Your Music? ๐Ÿคฃ

I don't think the name should change actually.


Rank Your Music and Meatspin are the two best, so far.
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
:lol:


Anyway, let's keep the name. It's convenient ๐Ÿ˜„

Buuut... I have been thinking, maybe it's time for an updated logo? ๐Ÿค” I like the concept of ours, but it's getting to look dated.


I'm into graphic design, so I might be able to make a new logo. I wouldn't get my hopes up for something GREAT, though. But maybe we shouldn't use a logo with a font too similar to the ABC channel logo.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
Rank Your Music and Meatspin are the two best, so far.


Lethalnezzle wrote:
#notsureifserious

_________________
Doubles & Conch


Last edited by Hayden on 01/25/2013 16:13; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
its time to open jman's pretty little eyes to meatspin
_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/ptaylor1989

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12345678910  Next
Page 1 of 10


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The BEA Games Hall Of Fame Guest Tournaments
BEA Logo Thread Puncture Repair Lounge
BEAM Comp. #3: BEA on BEA Applerill Music
BEA Map (Where are BEA's users located?) ShaneSpear Lounge
Adding new charts to BEA moojakptorei Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.