More like BUTT ever albums am I right
40footwolf
Profile
#1
Posted: 12/03/2011 06:56
Post subject: More like BUTT ever albums am I right
This is the thread where you come to when you're super drunk like I am right now. My friend wandered off into kind of a bad part of downtown and i Hope he is not destroyed by knives and guns. Here is a song by Otis Redding. Are you drunk too? Post here. Sobriety does not apply to the existence of this thread. Bring somebody else down.
VIDEO Link
Look at those ladies dance. Damn. _________________ I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.
-John Cassavettes
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums
Profile
Location
Aaaanywhere Sex: Incredible
#2
Posted: 12/03/2011 07:07
Sobriety? What's sobriety? ;) _________________ A dick that's bigger than the sun.
Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
40footwolf
Profile
#3
Posted: 12/03/2011 07:12
AN ACTIVITY FOR THE WEAK
VIDEO Link
Hell yeah. I've been at a party sponsored by the ballet company I work for and my friend bought me drinks. Rum & Coke and some Jameson. Good shit, good night. I hope my friend is still alive. Another video for the men and women of the web.
VIDEO Link _________________ I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.
-John Cassavettes
Wombi
#4
Posted: 12/03/2011 07:13
Post subject: Re: More like BUTT ever albums am I right
40footwolf wrote:
More like BUTT ever albums am I right
๐คฃ when you're right, you're right.
40footwolf wrote: VIDEO Link
Look at those ladies dance. Damn.
Why is it black people are always 4 steps ahead of you whiteys?
Polythene Pam
#5
Posted: 12/03/2011 07:16
Some nostalgia for you folks
VIDEO Link
Facetious
Profile
Location
Somewhere you've never been
#6
Posted: 12/03/2011 08:15
She was just seventeen, well you know what I mean............
Hey, by the way, I'm not drunk.
40footwolf
Profile
#7
Posted: 12/03/2011 08:19
THEN YOU GOT TO GET OUT
VIDEO Link _________________ I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.
-John Cassavettes
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums
Profile
Location
Aaaanywhere Sex: Incredible
#8
Posted: 12/03/2011 08:32
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote: She was just seventeen, well you know what I mean............
Hey, by the way, I'm not drunk.
YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO BE UNDERAGE DRINKING ANYWAY!
I started when I was 13, but then again, I'm Canadian, so different rules apply. _________________ A dick that's bigger than the sun.
Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
Facetious
Profile
Location
Somewhere you've never been
#9
Posted: 12/03/2011 08:42
Jackwc wrote: Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote: She was just seventeen, well you know what I mean............
Hey, by the way, I'm not drunk.
YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO BE UNDERAGE DRINKING ANYWAY!
I started when I was 13, but then again, I'm Canadian, so different rules apply.
Haha, right. Kind of Blue! I don't think I would ever drink, anyway. Don't intend to.
Wait, where did the "Kind of Blue" come from?
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums
Profile
Location
Aaaanywhere Sex: Incredible
#10
Posted: 12/03/2011 08:42
Moar liek... moar liek... BREAST Ever Albums! Eh? EH? _________________ A dick that's bigger than the sun.
Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
Last edited by Jackwc on 12/04/2011 21:59; edited 1 time in total
New topic Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 1 of 167
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum