The Mars Volta break up.

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ•บ

Now we wait for Nickelback ๐Ÿ˜

Jk jk. I know we have some fans on here ๐Ÿคฃ

I figured this was worthy of it's own topic ๐Ÿ˜จ I don't know why.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Now their guitarrist will probably make drone albums
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
Now we wait for Nickelback ๐Ÿ˜


I'm not a huge fan of Mars Volta, but how are the two remotely comparable?
  • Quote
Puncture Repair wrote:
I'm not a huge fan of Mars Volta, but how are the two remotely comparable?


Because people would say there's a bit quite a dip in quality since Deloused and Frances.
  • Quote
Who cares really? Is it unexpected from the guy who broke up like 3 other bands?
  • Quote
ShaneSpear wrote:
Because people would say there's a bit quite a dip in quality since Deloused and Frances.


Ah okay. I've only heard those two, so I've probably got too good an impression.
  • Quote
Oh no ! one of my favorite bands ๐Ÿ˜ข their last album was great, my second favorite of 2012.
pity...
  • Quote
Happymeal wrote:
Who cares really? Is it unexpected from the guy who broke up like 3 other bands?


You speak the truth, but I'm still super bummed about it. Although, I'm sure if At the Drive In stuck it through and broke up instead of The Mars Volta, I'd be crying. I'm certain theyre all gonna start their own projects that are gonna be worth listening to.
  • Quote
THERE IS NO GOD
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
I like their music, but I'm not sad that they aren't gonna be making any for however many years.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Mars Volta possibly the best band of ... FourMinerz Music
The White Stripes break up bcaie16 Music
Music for Break revolver94 Music
World album of the day (#87): Don't B... albummaster Music
Best Break Up Songs? hereforashortime Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.