Grammy 2013 Album Of The Year

Goto page 1234  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Album Of The Year
fun. - Some Nights:
6%
 6%  [2]
Jack White - Blunderbuss:
31%
 31%  [10]
Black Keys - El Camino:
18%
 18%  [6]
Mumford & Sons - Babel:
0%
 0%  [0]
Frank Ocean - Channel Orange:
43%
 43%  [14]
Total Votes : 32

  • Quote
Who win ?
My : Jack White > Black Keys > fun> Frank > Mumford
_________________
I LOVE ZEPPELIN AS I LOVE NICKI MINAJ
  • Quote
I think Mumford and Sons will win. And I guess I'd be fine with that.

If it were up to me, I'd give it to fun. though.
  • Quote
I find it very hard to believe they'd deny Channel Orange. It's critically raved and almost universally loved (although they didn't even nominate My Beautiful Dark twisted Fantasy so who knows).
  • Quote
Between these, I would like either El Camino or Channel Orange to win.

All the others I really dislike.
  • Quote
who do I want to win? Jack White's Blunderbuss.

who will win? uhhh something popular. like fun.
  • Quote
soundguardian wrote:
who do I want to win? Jack White's Blunderbuss.

who will win? uhhh something popular. like fun.


Riiiiiiiiight. Jack White, darling of the underground, with his little-heard hidden gem Blunderbuss...
  • Quote
Frank Ocean - Channel Orange
_________________
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by RFNAPLES
Bubbling Under The Top 100 Greatest Music Albums, Part 1 by RFNAPLES
  • Quote
The Black Keys,Mumford & Sons and fun's albums are all fucking horrible.
  • Quote
I'd be OK with Frank Ocean, Jack White, or the Black Keys... but none of these would be my choice (Fiona Apple)
_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.
  • Quote
I'm siding with my #3 album of 2012, fun. But 4 of the 5 made my top 50 -- some curiously good (not great, but still good) selections.
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 1234  Next
Page 1 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Year Change Notices baystateoftheart Music
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
[ Poll ] grammy album of the year 2013 sszwalbenest Music
[ Poll ] 2012 Grammy Awards Album of the Year RFNAPLES Music
[ Poll ] The grammy Nominees for album of the ... thoughtful_salt Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.