gif signature

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
i'm i the only one that those gif signature are greatly annoying ๐Ÿ˜  i can't read anything without constantly looking at them ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Quote
What gif signatures? ๐Ÿ˜œ
_________________
  • Quote
They're annoying until you get one.
  • Quote
cartoken wrote:
i'm i the only one that those gif signature are greatly annoying ๐Ÿ˜  i can't read anything without constantly looking at them :?

Not a fan either. I don't mind static pictures, but animated gifs are very distracting.
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
They're annoying until you get one.

^^ pretty much ๐Ÿคฃ ... I'm gonna resize mine a bit, it's quite big right now
  • Quote
I don't mind them unless they're really huge or tacky.
  • Quote
Defago wrote:
I don't mind them unless they're really huge or tacky.


Same here.
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
They're annoying until you get one.


I'm going to go ahead and say they're just annoying.
  • Quote
I find them annoying. I also find very large static images annoying. Is there a way to put a height restriction on images in signatures?
  • Quote
gtroda wrote:
I find them annoying. I also find very large static images annoying. Is there a way to put a height restriction on images in signatures?


There are, but I believe they're fairly easy to bypass.
_________________

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
This gif changed the way I look at life! SuedeSwede Lounge
Silverwalrus's Signature Dance Party Guest Lounge
Hi! signature question... benderkoz Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.