Favourite Bob Dylan covers

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
This is a bit like that "Favourite Beatles Covers" thread, except I chose not to unnecessarily capitalise the "c" in "covers" and it's about Bob Dylan and not The Beatles. You know the drill. I'mma give you a bunch to get you started, and you can join in at your own pace.


Link



Link



Link



Link



Link



Link



Link



Link



Link



Link



Link



Link



Link



Link



Link


There just a few of my favourites. Hopefully they're enough to get you started. I have to admit this thread is somewhat selfish, in that I just want to find great Bob Dylan covers. BEAers, lead me to them!
  • Quote
I'm not extremely well-versed in Bob Dylan, but I've enjoyed these.


Link



Link



Link

_________________
  • Quote
my readiness to finally start listening to dylan has been brewing for about 2 months
_________________
the lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it ~ Paul Gleason

Anybody can make 'good' music. I make terrible music, which is what makes it so different, and therefore better. ~ Thom Yorke
  • Quote
Man, no Byrds?


Link


Last edited by Norman Bates on 03/04/2013 19:45; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
JASONN omg this SONG is so good!!!! I didn't know tat jimi coverred bob!!!!!
  • Quote
verilyverily wrote:
JASONN omg this SONG is so good!!!! I didn't know tat jimi coverred bob!!!!!


What are the chances that an account that has been around forever but has only posted twice is going to make an appearance just to call me out. Oh well. Unless of course that isn't sarcasm that I'm understanding. Naw, that's definitely sarcasm.
_________________
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
What are the chances that an account that has been around forever but has only posted twice is going to make an appearance just to call me out. Oh well. Unless of course that isn't sarcasm that I'm understanding. Naw, that's definitely sarcasm.


Yes, because lurkers can't ever post.

And it could be 50/50 wether or not they're being sarcastic, as the spelling suggests trolling, but it could be down to poor grammar, spelling or incredibly laziness.

Also, I'm a hypocrite. Apologies for spamming the thread and wasting every body's time for making you read this. I'm very bored.
  • Quote
Dingerbell wrote:
Yes, because lurkers can't ever post.

And it could be 50/50 wether or not they're being sarcastic, as the spelling suggests trolling, but it could be down to poor grammar, spelling or incredibly laziness.

Also, I'm a hypocrite. Apologies for spamming the thread and wasting every body's time for making you read this. I'm very bored.


Or typing too fast.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
Or typing too fast.


OK, I don't fucking care. Can we try and keep this on topic?
  • Quote
[/img]
Link

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Your favourite song from favourite al... SingingPeasant96 Music
Album covers that look like other alb... Juan Schwartz Music
Your favourite covers Norman Bates Music
Favourite Beatles Covers andy_hunter Music
Which lyricist would you rate over Bo... DarkSideOfTheComputer Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.