An Artist That You Like But None of Your Friends Do
joshtraina
#1
Posted: 03/11/2013 04:25
Post subject: An Artist That You Like But None of Your Friends Do
Death Grips is one, and then two was Animal Collective but surprisingly I showed my girlfriend them and she was hooked.
MrFrogger
Where am I
Profile
Location
Oakland
#2
Posted: 03/11/2013 04:26
Post subject: Re: An Artist That You Like But None of Your Friends Do
joshtraina wrote: Death Grips is one, and then two was Animal Collective but surprisingly I showed my girlfriend them and she was hooked.
Also Animal Collective for me, another one is The Microphones/Mount Eerie
Happymeal
#3
Posted: 03/11/2013 04:35
I used to say Modest Mouse, but most at my school who know Modest Mouse love them.
I would probably say Apator, but not many have listened to them.
RoundTheBend
I miss the comfort in being sad
Profile
Location
Ground Control
#4
Posted: 03/11/2013 04:40
U2
thursdayeno
Profile
#5
Posted: 03/11/2013 05:15
none of my friends like anything i like _________________ the lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it ~ Paul Gleason
Anybody can make 'good' music. I make terrible music, which is what makes it so different, and therefore better. ~ Thom Yorke
Michaelo16
Profile
Location
Sydney
#6
Posted: 03/11/2013 06:54
Evanescence haha
All my friends (except 1) think my taste in music is crazy.
"You listen too so much weird old shit"
"Nobody has heard of the bloody indie music you like"(A few people have told me this on bea as well)
"Listen to hip hop man, Macklemore and Kanye West are really good" _________________ Back after a while
Jasonconfused
If We Make It We Can All Sit Back and Laugh
Profile
Location
California
#8
Posted: 03/11/2013 06:56
Michaelo16 wrote: Evanescence haha
This. I swear my girlfriend had half a mind to dump me when she saw it on my ipod ๐ _________________
MrFrogger
Where am I
Profile
Location
Oakland
#9
Posted: 03/11/2013 06:57
sheep21 wrote: All my friends (except 1) think my taste in music is crazy.
"You listen too so much weird old shit"
"Nobody has heard of the bloody indie music you like"(A few people have told me this on bea as well)
"Listen to hip hop man, Macklemore and Kanye West are really good"
Well to be fair, Kanye is pretty good.
MrFrogger wrote: Well to be fair, Kanye is pretty good.
I spose we have different tastes.
I know you love Animal Collective and funnily enough when I showed a friend of mine "My Girls" they said "If you put a bit of bass behind it it could be a dance hit"
......... _________________ Back after a while
New topic Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 1 of 10
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum