Musician's Clothes

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Do you like my idea?
Yes:
36%
 36%  [7]
No:
63%
 63%  [12]
Total Votes : 19

  • Quote
Band T-shirts and hoodies are all well and good. They make money for the band and are supposedly the only way bands should be making money. Like the whole idea of being a rockstar has been demeaned into simply being a T-shirt seller or brand name. But I digress... they are a neat little way to bolster a bands income.

However, I had an idea. You see, they are not really personal enough. Everyone gets them, wear them while watching the band perform on the stage and go home, most of them putting them away forever. What would be better I believe is if they sold shirts that the artist had worn beforehand. Okay, they can't give the ones they wore on stage that night, there would hardly be enough to go around. Instead, they can wear some thing for an hour while they are on tour and then sell it at a show later. This way it feels much more personal. You get to wear something that Nicky has touched. Something which you can say the musician has worn. And be closer to the music. Something you can treasure forever. ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
Though this sounds like a good idea, I don't think the artist's would wanna change clothes every hour on tour.
  • Quote
Can I just buy your shirts outlaw?
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote
I love the idea, but for pretty popular bands, there would still be nowhere near enough to go around, not to mention how jacked up those prices would be...
  • Quote
Well if I haven't seen tham wear it, then what's the point?

Also even if it was something they wore when I saw them, I personally wouldn't buy it.
I love my band shirts.
  • Quote
Incidentally, I came close to swapping pants with Deerhoof's drummer. He would have given me his pants, signed by the band, in return for my striped flares. Sizes didn't match though, unfortunately.
  • Quote
SquishypuffDave wrote:
Incidentally, I came close to swapping pants with Deerhoof's drummer. He would have given me his pants, signed by the band, in return for my striped flares. Sizes didn't match though, unfortunately.


That seems like it would have been an amazing conversation.
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
You get to wear something that Nicky has touched.


Nicky Minaj?
  • Quote
SquishypuffDave wrote:
Incidentally, I came close to swapping pants with Deerhoof's drummer. He would have given me his pants, signed by the band, in return for my striped flares. Sizes didn't match though, unfortunately.

Black-white striped? I love those!
  • Quote
SquishypuffDave wrote:
Incidentally, I came close to swapping pants with Deerhoof's drummer. He would have given me his pants, signed by the band, in return for my striped flares. Sizes didn't match though, unfortunately.

Haha nice, the closest I've come to this is accidentally using John Fogerty's fork at dinner.....long story.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
I like wearing ladies clothes thejoj96 Lounge
Musician Stalkers Guest Music
Musician/Actor Michael Cera samistake2ice Music
Favorite performance by a musician in... bobbyb5 Movies & TV
Name a good band/musician NOT singing... pawelzietek Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.