Coolest User?

Goto page 12345678910  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is the coolest BEA user?
lethalnezzle:
15%
 15%  [9]
RFNAPLES:
5%
 5%  [3]
dividesbyzero:
0%
 0%  [0]
tekin:
1%
 1%  [1]
Jasonconfused:
3%
 3%  [2]
Jackwc:
10%
 10%  [6]
purple:
25%
 25%  [15]
Happymeal:
3%
 3%  [2]
JMan:
1%
 1%  [1]
MrFrogger:
1%
 1%  [1]
an_outlaw:
0%
 0%  [0]
sheep21:
1%
 1%  [1]
SilverWalrus:
1%
 1%  [1]
Puncture Repair:
1%
 1%  [1]
420BongRitsu69:
1%
 1%  [1]
Borve Baunehoj:
1%
 1%  [1]
Defago:
3%
 3%  [2]
Jhereko:
6%
 6%  [4]
Necharsian:
12%
 12%  [7]
Total Votes : 58

  • Quote
Made to counteract the most annoying user poll. No voting for yourself, and sorry if I forgot you. We can totally be supportive of each other right?


Right guys?













right?











guys?


EDIT: I forgot to include an "other" option. Specify who you're voting for if he/she is not on the list, and no voting for albummaster (because he would obviously win)


Last edited by undefined on 03/16/2013 19:29; edited 3 times in total
  • Quote
I'll vote for tekin, he's a down to earth sort of guy.

SilverWalrus is also pretty cool, with that cool album of his that was cool.
  • Quote
I chose Jasonconfused because he can take a slowmo punch to the face.
  • Quote
I voted for Jackwc because I think I've enjoyed her posts the most.
  • Quote
Jack is a bamf.
  • Quote
Coolest user not on the list



(I don't mean me of course)
  • Quote
Can't choose between necharsian, lethal and purple...

And there is no CellarDoor or NormanBates option

The rest of the people on the list wouldn't know cool if it came up and smacked them in the face!
  • Quote
I chose Happymeal because he's superior to all! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
Happymeal wrote:
I chose Happymeal because he's superior to all! :D


You're not supposed to vote for yourself Happy. THIS IS A LEGIT ASS PROCESS HERE.
  • Quote
Puncture Repair wrote:
I'll vote for tekin, he's a down to earth sort of guy.

SilverWalrus is also pretty cool, with that cool album of his that was cool.

I just saw this post after I voted; DAMN. I voted for purple because he ha the best sense of humour here IMO and he can be reasonable at the same time; also has a great taste.
I'm down to earth; in fact I'm pretty close to the core and that not only makes me cool but also burning hot.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12345678910  Next
Page 1 of 10


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
BEA makes the coolest user chart ever Guest Tournaments
Coolest band name revolver94 Music
best ever albums or coolest ever albums martintho Suggestions
What's the coolest rock clothing or a... bobbyb5 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.