Daft Punk: Random Access Memories

Goto page 12345  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Dat bass groove rock yo soul?
Shit ye:
68%
 68%  [20]
Hell naw:
31%
 31%  [9]
Total Votes : 29

  • Quote
Maaad psyched. The first single has already been leaked in full.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/1...02455.html

HYPE. AS. FUUUUCK~
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
good but not great. i hope that this isn't the final version.
  • Quote
Great
  • Quote
YES I AM READY
  • Quote
I honestly believe Daft Punk are the most overrated band of all-time (not to say I don't like them), but this song is amazing. I'm officially hyped.
  • Quote
Probably gonna listen to the song soon, probably not gonna be disappointed, probably gonna like the album. Hopefully I'm correct with these assumptions.
  • Quote
i definitely like it. Sounds streamlined/simplified compared to past stuff. The hardest part will be avoiding leaks while waiting for my cd via amazon.
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
lethalnezzle wrote:
I honestly believe Daft Punk are the most overrated band of all-time (not to say I don't like them).


Oh my god, we finally agree on something. Not the most overrated, but certainly overrated.
  • Quote
Eh, the song is fine I guess. I think this band is too happy for me.

Last edited by Guest on 08/16/2013 07:12; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote
Haven't Daft Punk been performing this for like a week now?

Either way, this is the first time I'm hearing this, and I'm jumping on the HYPE. AS. FUCK!!!! bandwagon (as if I wasn't on it already)
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12345  Next
Page 1 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Random Memories in BEA Antonio-Pedro Lounge
World album of the day (#418): Homewo... albummaster Music
World album of the day (#19): Alive 2... albummaster Music
World album of the day (#216): Discov... albummaster Music
World album of the day (#377): Alive ... albummaster Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.