Groovin The Moo

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
A few hundred metres away is a music festival with bands like Tame Impala, The Kooks, The Temper Trap, Regurgitator and I'm not even there. ๐Ÿงฑ

I can sorta hear the music though, but it all sounds so muffled Tame Impalas set just sounded like a drum & bass outfit really.

Really hard though to think that currently The Kooks are playing within 5 minutes walking distance and I'm not there!
_________________
Back after a while
  • Quote
>Get a bucket of ice.

>Go to the entrance.

>Say you're the "ice guy".

>Get free entry.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.