[CLOSED] BEUT : tekin VS Applerill

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favorite user?
tekin:
54%
 54%  [23]
Applerill:
45%
 45%  [19]
Total Votes : 42

  • Quote
tekin (captain : Puncture Repair)



VS

Applerill (captain : Ardokal)



Vote for your favorite member, and don't hesitate to tell what you think about them : this is what the tournament is for, after all ๐Ÿ˜‰


Last edited by drakonium on 06/03/2013 19:31; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Abstain. Both are great.
  • Quote
Tekin's pretty much among the greatest members in here, it has to be him; Applerill seems like a good guy though, so it wasn't that easy.
  • Quote
Tekin easily.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Applerill. It's the least I could do for him giving my chart 100.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
It's the least I could do for him giving my chart 100.

  • Quote
JMan wrote:
Applerill. It's the least I could do for him giving my chart 100.


Clever ploy by you to get everyone to suddenly vote your chart 100, sneaky.

I love them both but Applerill's forum presence is pretty minimal these days and I love Tekin's contribution to the non-music discussions.
_________________
Shut up mate you're boring!
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
Applerill. It's the least I could do for him giving my chart 100.


He gave your chart an 85.
  • Quote
Well I'm totally flattered and you guys gave a meaning to my life. But it's not fair comparing old users that are not active that much now with new users with high levels of activity.
  • Quote
Cymro2011 wrote:
He gave your chart an 85.


๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ‘

Both users are great, very tough match.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : purple (ppnw) VS tekin drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 1 : tekin VS Kool... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Tekin/Muslim Bigfoot V (Squi... alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: (Tekin) V Koner1 alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 1 : Precedent VS ... drakonium Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.