World album of the day (#288): True Colours by Split Enz
|
|
|
|
|
MattSA421
Profile
- #2
- Posted: 06/14/2013 00:50
|
This is a pretty good album, my favorite tracks are
Shark Attack
I Got You
What's the Matter with You
I Wouldn't Dream of It
I Hope I Never
Nobody Takes Me Seriously
Poor Boy
And the others are still very interesting to listen to
**Edit**
After re-listening to this album, i would have to change my view.
Every song is fantastic, might note be everyone's cup to tea but, as far as i was concerned this is a classic album, granted i might be a bit biased being from Australia where Split Enz/Crowded House/ Finn Brothers are living legends, and this album shows off the bands musical capabilities and also the songwriting skills of two the best song writers that New Zealand have ever produced. For anyone interested in Split Enz this is the album to start with.
|
|
|
|
|
New topic Closed
|
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
|
| Page 1 of 1 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
|
|
| |