[CLOSED] BEUT : Saoirse VS 19loveless91

Goto page 12345  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favorite user?
Saoirse:
41%
 41%  [16]
19loveless91:
58%
 58%  [23]
Total Votes : 39

  • Quote
Saoirse (captain : 19loveless91)



VS

19loveless91 (captain : lethalnezzle)



Last edited by drakonium on 06/13/2013 18:35; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Wellโ€ฆ I nominated Saoirse, so me being in this match won't stop me from promoting...

So, think about it:
Who do you get more music recommendations from?
Who is always here to calm everybody when the shit goes down?
Who's the the most pleasant person to talk to on BEA?
Who's the person you're gonna get sexy allison brie gifs from?
Who would you rather talk to in real life and let them crash in your apartment?
Who is not a loser in real life?
Who would you rather let near your teenage daughters?

Vote smartly. I'm gonna think about it too.
  • Quote
Saoirse. 19loveless91 is cool, too, but I mean, c'mon ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
So. Hard. To. Pick.


Uhhhh...... Saoirse.
  • Quote
Damn this is a hard one but i'm leaning a tiny bit towards Saoires for this one.
  • Quote
Another really unfair first round matchup, both among the greatest users and I can't really vote against either.
_________________
Shut up mate you're boring!
  • Quote
Trust BEA to think with their dicks.

This should be the final because these 2 are better than your mom, but for me it's Loveless. I mean god damn, have you seen his face? If only people knew how god damn handsome his face is.
  • Quote
Had to abstain, both users are just amazing.
  • Quote
Saoirse. The one user I never seem to have any conversation with that I wish I did...always interesting, and has the hottest damn sigs on the internet.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:
Saoirse. The one user I never seem to have any conversation with that I wish I did...always interesting, and has the hottest damn sigs on the internet.

_________________

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12345  Next
Page 1 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : Defago VS 19loveless91 drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 1 : Harvos VS 19l... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 4 : 19loveless91 ... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : 19loveless91 VS purpl... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 3 : 19loveless91 ... drakonium Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.