I don't usually mix real life and BEA but purple (ppnw) will no longer be with us. I haven't posted in a while and neither has purple but there's a reason. He's passed on, and I feel like I'm here to carry the torch. I just wanted to see if you all might be interested in a RIP thread. It would honor him and his friends' memory of him in a major way. It's gonna hurt not being able to tell him that the spurs lost and it's going to be bittersweet to enjoy D'Angelo without his normal, piercingly witty self. His bea family and I are heartbroken and piecing together information as it comes in. _________________ http://www.last.fm/user/ptaylor1989
Oh, god. This is terrible. I'm very sorry for your loss, ptaylor. This is all very shocking, I just spoke to him not a week ago... My best wishes to you and his family and friends.
Also, JMan, have some respect. A human being has just passed away.
I am showing respect. What did I do? All I said was I made a thread for all the deceased. I didn't like Purple, but I never wanted him dead. What did I do? I figured Ptaylor was asking if he should make a thread for him. It's late and I'm not thinking clearly, so I'm sorry if I offended.
RIP purple.
Last edited by JMan on 06/21/2013 04:16; edited 1 time in total
JasonconfusedIf We Make It We Can All Sit Back and LaughProfile California
Damn, if this is serious we've lost an amazing member, last we talked he told me he was going to put up a new chart by the end of the year. Well, best wishes to his family and close friends, wish I knew him better, in our short conversations I got many rec's.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum