Time Capsules

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
While my activity on here is going to become fairly sparse (at least compared to what it was previously) I thought I would let you in on my time capsule plan.

The plan goes as follows: I am burying a box in my garden. It will contain things.

With regards to Time Capsules, what would you put in them? Do have any advise for my project?
  • Quote
Phew! I was beginning to think you'd left us when I hadn't seen you post in a few days.

It's a cool idea though, I suppose I guess I would put small personal items (Certain cards, other random items, something personal basically). I would say favourite albums, but I wouldn't have the willpower to bury any of my albums in my garden.

Best of luck with it! ๐Ÿ˜
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
My most treasured drawings.
  • Quote
Apple stock
  • Quote
Picture of you, newspaper from the day you bury it, a bit about yourself (your top 100 albums would be a cool thing to put in I suppose), a pound coin, your finger print, a letter to whoever finds it, etc.
  • Quote
A CD with your own music.
  • Quote
What would be the weirdest and creepiest combination of 3 objects you could put in a time capsule? (Kind of like the 3 objects at the supermarket game)
  • Quote
A booger ball, the body of a dead cat, and a baby clown toy with an eye popped out.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
the body of a dead cat


My cat passed away earlier this week. I'd appreciate if you wouldn't joke about this.
  • Quote
Was his name...... Facetious?

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
best albums of all time vs. best sell... Guest Music
What are the greatest songs about Tim... CharlieBarley Music
Why your top alb. of all time is your... Guest Music
World album of the day (#343): Time b... albummaster Music
An English-speaking all-time chart as... Karol Spenner Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.