Hey BEA ๐ I know I already follow some of you guys on twitter and tumblr, but I think that's there's a lot more of you out there.
I know Facebook is a bit personal to share on public threads, so if everyone could avoid that, that'd be great ๐ But tumblr and twitter seem to be a fun way of outside communication ๐
Would anyone want to have a thread where we just share and discuss our accounts or random posts? ๐
Might aswell throw up my Twitter, used to be way too obsessed, but it's quiet these days (Only really use it to reply to my girlfriend who complains when I don't :P) https://twitter.com/ThePatMurphy. Might try get back into tweeting random nonsense about stuff no one cares about.
As for tumblr, I joined ages ago, but it was weird and scary to me and I've since forgotten my password... _________________
You can catch me on the Twitter @YolandasHouse, if you so wish. I don't tweet often, but occasionally there'll be a barrage. It's usually just shit about hip-hop or football or how much I hate Joe Budden (I really fucking hate Joe Budden). So yeah, follow me if you want.
You can find my twitter and tumblr accounts in the sig. I don't post much on either (esp. Twitter), though I use both regularly, mostly for news. I don't use instagram.
Don't use twitter or tumblr. I had an instagram at one point and I actually used it a lot. I don't remember what my password was though... However I can almost guarantee that my username was the same as my BEA username.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum