|
extreme
Profile
- #1
- Posted: 07/22/2013 16:59
- Post subject: Starcraft2 laddering
|
|
I recently bought Starcraft 2 - Heart of the Swarm. I am playing ladder and i made it only to gold league. Is it possible for anyway to reach Masters League? How long would it take?
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
- #2
- Posted: 07/22/2013 17:03
|
|
I don't know anything about Starcraft 2, but just so y'know, this sort of thread would belong in the Lounge forum. The Games forum is actually meant for music-related games and tournaments and things like that ๐
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sorry about that, should I delete the thread?
|
|
|
|
Guest
- #4
- Posted: 07/22/2013 17:27
|
| extreme wrote: | | Sorry about that, should I delete the thread? |
No need to delete it, just send a private message to a moderator and ask them to move it. Jhereko is usually pretty good about getting back on stuff like that if you wanna message him.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
New topic Closed
|
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
|
| Page 1 of 1 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|