Worst albums ever??

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Would it not be entertaining to have a chart of the worst rated albums(with at least 50-100 votes) like imdb do with their worst 200 movie ratings?
  • Quote
I think BEA's database should be even more expanded than now for this to be useful. Other than that, it's not a bad idea.
  • Quote
Whilst terrible movies can be fun to watch, I don't think any album is 'so-bad-its-good'.

Why would anyone want to see the list? It would just become another reason for musical elitists to poke fun at Justin Bieber.
  • Quote
Puncture Repair wrote:
Whilst terrible movies can be fun to watch, I don't think any album is 'so-bad-its-good'.


You obviously haven't heard The Return of Bruno by Bruce Willis
  • Quote
Puncture Repair wrote:
Whilst terrible movies can be fun to watch, I don't think any album is 'so-bad-its-good'.

Why would anyone want to see the list? It would just become another reason for musical elitists to poke fun at Justin Bieber.


What are you talking about? Musical elitists defend Justin Bieber.
_________________
  • Quote
Know Your Enemy or Neither Fish Nor Flesh
  • Quote
No, because a chart of this nature is honestly pretty predictable (Bieber Federline Crazy Frog etc), already exists on RYM in a pretty comprehensive form if you'd like to check it out (though this site might have a different take), and honestly is pretty boring in the first place. It's not interesting for me to talk about music I dislike or listen to others do the same.
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
What are you talking about? Musical elitists defend Justin Bieber.


Huh?

also ya no thanks to a worst ever albums list. It doesn't really make sense in context with this site
  • Quote
Necharsian wrote:
It doesn't really make sense in context with this site

Agreed. I'm totally against it.
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
Agreed. I'm totally against it.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Worst Song You've Ever, Ever Heard Guest Music
[ Poll ] (CLOSED) BYT 2.0 - DECIDER - WORST OF... Jimmy Dread Tournaments
Worst Ever Albums ShadowColossi Music
The Worst Ever Albums pinkfloyd! Music
best ever albums or coolest ever albums martintho Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.