Unnecessary Sequels

Goto page 123456  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Beetlejuice 2

NOPE.
NOPE.
NOPE.
NOPE.
NOPE.
NOPE.
NOPE.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Jurassic World (Jurassic Park 4)
  • Quote
Weekend At Bernie's 2



Ruined my childhood...
  • Quote
ShaneSpear wrote:
Jurassic World (Jurassic Park 4)


Ask to have your account deleted

Log out

Never come back here

You're not welcome here again
  • Quote
cube 2: hypercube


what the fuck was even going on in that
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote
I think a list of necessary sequels would be much shorter.
  • Quote
sp4cetiger wrote:
I think a list of necessary sequels would be much shorter.


Army of Darkness[/list]
  • Quote
sp4cetiger wrote:
I think a list of necessary sequels would be much shorter.



Link


This one kicks a significant amount of ass.
  • Quote
ALIEN 3
_________________
Pipe Dreams is a virus...
  • Quote
The only Jurassic Park that should have never been made is the second one. I welcome this fourth installment.
_________________

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/06/2017 11:00
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123456  Next
Page 1 of 6


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
What are the worst sequels of all time? bobbyb5 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.