Okay, time to fess up

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Did you actually think I was from Sweden?
Yes:
23%
 23%  [7]
No:
76%
 76%  [23]
Total Votes : 30

  • Quote
Just be honest. This is a safe environment.
  • Quote
Nej, eftersom du redan berรคttat fรถr mig att du inte รคr det.
  • Quote
I just figured you were a Be Kind, Rewind fan.
  • Quote
DON'T COPY THAT FLOPPY
  • Quote

Link
  • Quote
I just thought you perspired a lot.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Maybe at first, I don't know. But for the majority I've known you, I knew you were American.
  • Quote
No, you're actually extremely American

Also the fact that you talk about the midwest gives it away
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
Also the fact that you talk about the midwest gives it away


Yeah, you'd have thought.
  • Quote
You're not metal enough.
_________________
kill yr idols

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] Time to Fess Up 2.0 Guest Lounge
SEX! ... okay do I have your attentio... Yourselfisntsteam Music
Why your top alb. of all time is your... Guest Music
World album of the day (#343): Time b... albummaster Music
best albums of all time vs. best sell... Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.