hobbies

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
i ain't got none (apart from listening to this music stuff) and i want some, gimme some suggestions ninjas
  • Quote
I collect vintage matchboxes. I also enjoy licking the stick off envelopes.
  • Quote
I make pretty darn good microwavable hot chocolates.
  • Quote
Puncture Repair wrote:
I make pretty darn good microwavable hot chocolates.


Cooking, yes! I mostly like to make french toast and my own special drinks (non-alcoholic).
  • Quote
GeevyDallas wrote:
i ain't got none (apart from listening to this music stuff) and i want some, gimme some suggestions ninjas


Here practice up boyo #TO14


Link
  • Quote
www.duolingo.com. Learn a language.
  • Quote
My hobbies aren't technically illegal but I'm not sure I'd sure them anyway. ๐Ÿค”
  • Quote
Write a book. Just don't share it with anyone, because it'll be terrible, and it's awful to be embarrassed by your own hobbies.
  • Quote
Taps. Hot and cold. Hot and cold. And a mixture of the two, which I like to call "hold".
  • Quote
SquishypuffDave wrote:
Taps. Hot and cold. Hot and cold. And a mixture of the two, which I like to call "hold".


Bad pun time! What do you get when you mix heat and water? Hotter.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Hobbies (outside of music) Guest Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.