The best thing about sleep is that it takes me to different lands! I believe the places I go in my dreams are real. They're just strange places from another time! ๐
Cymro2011The Beatles were objectively averageProfile In a deep, dark bubblegum graveyard
Yep, gets me to sleep pretty easy but the morning can be a total bitch sometimes.
like you have headaches and shit or is it just hard to get out of bed or what, been considering taking something for a while would like to know what the side effects are
Cymro2011The Beatles were objectively averageProfile In a deep, dark bubblegum graveyard
like you have headaches and shit or is it just hard to get out of bed or what, been considering taking something for a while would like to know what the side effects are
Just really hard to get out of bed. I should also probably mention that after taking it for a while I stayed for a night up my friends house and decided not to take one with me. I spent the whole night staring at the ceiling and not being able to get to sleep.
If your decide to go with it i'd reccommed only taking it occasionally.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum