Unintentional masterpieces

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
basically this is a work of art that is brilliant in absolutely none of the ways the artist intended. Share what you believe are the unitentional masterpieces of our time

Ive got a few, but first I highly reccomend disney's Teen Beach Movie on netflix. in the words of dave, it transcends good or bad
  • Quote
I posted these two clips on the "outsider art" thread, but I feel they belong here too.


Link



Link


Also the 90s PC horror game Darkseed is deeply unsettling in none of the ways its creators intended. The protagonist talks constantly, but only to himself and never to anyone around him. Usually when you click on something he'll describe it, but every now and then, instead of his voice, an unexplained female voice will speak instead, as if directly to the player. The dialogue and characters are a cruel mockery of humanity, and the game artwork is some of the ugliest I have seen. I highly recommend the experience.

And obviously The Room, but you all knew that.
  • Quote
SquishypuffDave wrote:

Link


You keep posting this and i keep watching it. Please. Stop.
  • Quote
SquishypuffDave wrote:


Link


I saw this somewhere before. Apparently it was made by some batshit insane serial killer. Don't know if that's true though.
  • Quote

I'm Not A Fan, But The Kids Like It! by brokeNCYDE
  • Quote

Link

_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
Non music/tv related: Even though it makes no sense, I've adopted George W Bush's "Fool Me Once, Shame On You, Fool Me Can't Get Fooled Again" into my regular lexicon. I think it's a masterpiece of the English language.
  • Quote
SquishypuffDave wrote:


Also the 90s PC horror game Darkseed is deeply unsettling in none of the ways its creators intended. The protagonist talks constantly, but only to himself and never to anyone around him. Usually when you click on something he'll describe it, but every now and then, instead of his voice, an unexplained female voice will speak instead, as if directly to the player. The dialogue and characters are a cruel mockery of humanity, and the game artwork is some of the ugliest I have seen. I highly recommend the experience.

And obviously The Room, but you all knew that.


Huh sounds cool. I'm assuming I'll have to use dos Box for that right? I really hate using dos box
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote
I count this


Link

_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
I count Potter Puppet Pals. Most notably The Mysterious Ticking Noise, Wizard Swears, and Snape's Diary (my favorite one!)

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.