Encyclopædia Decessus

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
In the last few days, I sat at my computer and started messing around. Consequently, after several hours of tweaking and relistening, I came up with this.


Encyclopædia Decessus



10 tracks of dark ambient, electro flailings and rehashed musical phrasing that document my current mood over the last week.

Usually I would post in other topics for the music I release but this one is conflicting with me. It seems to flow more than other releases (well, for me anyway).

Keep an eye out as well at the end of the month for Lexicon, my (Inter)National Solo Album Month album
  • Quote
Admittedly, I've only listened to a few of your very early EPs and about half of your february blowout month or whatever album, but I really dig the sound you've got on this album. It reminds me of Nurse With Wound meets Labrador. This new album is bomb; my only complaint is that there's no smooth
transition between songs
  • Quote
ppnw wrote:
Admittedly, I've only listened to a few of your very early EPs and about half of your february blowout month or whatever album, but I really dig the sound you've got on this album. It reminds me of Nurse With Wound meets Labrador. This new album is bomb; my only complaint is that there's no smooth
transition between songs


Thanks for the feedback. Transitions is always an interesting one for me. Sometimes I try a cohesive switch and other times I want an irregular shift. Something for me to look into.
  • Quote
Also thanks to all who have or are listening as this is the most activity my site has got in a while.
  • Quote
Just downloaded and will try and listen this week
  • Quote
Let me know what you think.
  • Quote
GeevyDallas wrote:
Just downloaded and will try and listen this week


Same.
  • Quote
guys, this is harkan's best stuff imo; give this a listen
  • Quote
I'm with Purple. Best Harkan release yet.
  • Quote
Haven't heard anything by you yet, but I plan to listen to this one soon. 😄

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.