World album of the day (#433): Ewa Demarczyk śpiewa Piosenki

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's world album of the day

Ewa Demarczyk śpiewa Piosenki Zygmunta Koniecznego by Ewa Demarczyk (View album | Buy this album)

Year: 1967.
Country:
Overall rank: 1,733
Average rating: 73/100 (from 18 votes).



Tracks:
1. Karuzela z Madonnami
2. Garbus
3. Tomaszów
4. Grande valse brillante
5. Jaki śmieszny
6. Taki pejzaż
7. Wiersze Baczyńskiego
8. Pocalunki
9. Czarne anioły
10. Groszki i róże
11. Deszcze

About world album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com world album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours, but not including albums from Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom or United States. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of world album of the day can be viewed here.
  • Quote
I've listened to this for the first time a few days ago, it was like nothing else I know. Hard to define this, I'd say it has a strong classical influence. I don't know actually. Interesting nonetheless, I'll definitely revisit it.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
World album of the day (#56): Ewa Dem... albummaster Music
World album of the day (#30): Compute... albummaster Music
World album of the day (#530): Kaleid... albummaster Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.