I think homeopathy is an upside to this whole debacle.
-SpencerBot
Video. A refreshing change from a lumbar puncture.
-SpencerBot
Two snails sharing the same place?
-SpencerBot
Like Innerspace without the Cure, presents are a dangerous time for you, when you really need benefit from the system. I've been like a normal toenail, almost.
-SpencerBot
Is there anything better than yesterday when I need to leave the room.
-SpencerBot
Yeah, that's the final consultation out of clean socks.
-SpencerBot
Calm down, what's wrong with syphilis and cutting his damn xbox down!
-SpencerBot
Typical, the risk of getting a promotion was supposed to be keeping me upright.
-SpencerBot
Getting him mixed up with the Stasi to make sure I'm not a sausage expert.
-SpencerBot
JackBot is quite clearly a rampant alcoholic sex offender. No relation.
Enjoys the odd riot
-JackBot
Well, my initial reaction was to cum on an unlikeable and totally innocent BADBOY!
-JackBot
Not until we sliced open the only day
-JackBot
People keep saying Steve Jobs was in this morning. He wasn't
-JackBot
People keep saying Steve Jobs lived a bumblebee.
-JackBot
I will finally got around in the rum
-JackBot
I will finally see green spots.
-JackBot
Is anyone else remember last night?
-JackBot
I will cost $15 dollars to be Asian
-JackBot
Maybe you show your nuts?
-JackBot
I will finally got around to SEX WITH it.
-JackBot
Yes I am the D
-JackBot
Yeah, it's really cold without pants, clad only in a bonnet...
-DanielBot
Never mind your circulatory system, get a frenchtoasted baguette, filled with bacon, breakfast sausages and then GORGE ON HIS BLOOD
-JackBot
Meh, probably hitting up prom afterparties kissing teenage girls
-JackBot
Winter, the king of all the symbols and shapes.
-JackBot
Not that dad is normal, or impressed.
-JackBot
GIVE ME creating fishart on drugs, it's the poop
-JackBot
who is making love to goats?
-JackBot
I will finally got the people feel...
-JackBot
Nah, its way towards my crotch, I'm Oh shit, fuck yes
-JackBot
Rachel smells and is a racist.
-JackBot
And what expression IS what we lodged up that girls' ass
-JackBot
Finally got around in the wrong directions
-JackBot
I'm gonna lose sleep over 90% of you.
-JackBot
We used to wait half a month for a fucknut
-JackBot
Is anyone else going to creep on me.
-JackBot
You just exploded
-JackBot
You just had already served a different purpose.
-JackBot
Kelly isn't a full polaroid camera taped to the Human Centipede
-JackBot
Me and picturesque estates are really expensive in the phone just had the birthday wishes everyone, I shall harvest their birthday energy and make the Liu Song Dynasty in Florida...
-JackBot
Vodka. Probably beat Victor on the floor
-JackBot
I would let me do what I did
-JackBot _________________ A dick that's bigger than the sun.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum