Album of the day (#1087): The Resistance by Muse

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's album of the day

The Resistance by Muse (View album | Buy this album)

Year: 2009.
Country:
Overall rank: 298
Average rating: 68/100 (from 426 votes).



Tracks:
1. Uprising
2. Resistance
3. Undisclosed Desires
4. United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)
5. Guiding Light
6. Unnatural Selection
7. MK Ultra
8. I Belong to You (+Mon cล“ur s'ouvre a ta voix)
9. Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)
10. Exogenesis: Symphony Part II (Cross-Pollination)
11. Exogenesis: Symphony Part III (Redemption)

About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed here.
  • Quote
Lol. Undisclosed Desires is awful but I really like it otherwise. To be honest, it might be the first album I've ever liked as a whole. Obviously I've listened to much better things since then, but I still like it.
  • Quote
Uprising is a fantastic song!
  • Quote
Oh hey, I just listened to this album last week. Yeah, it's pretty bad. Probably my least favorite of theirs that I've heard (I have yet to hear Showbiz and 2nd Law).
  • Quote
Their weakest album so far.
Best tracks: Uprising, Resistance.
_________________
"De gustibus non disputandum est"
  • Quote
Muse don't have a weak album...

... oh wait, The Resistance.

Yeah this is really, really, shit. Avoid at all costs.
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:
Undisclosed Desires is awful but I really like it otherwise.


Weird. Thats one of the few songs off here that I liked. But even then I probably wont volunarily listen to it again. Or any Muse. Muse as a whole arent really good so this is just status quo for them.
  • Quote
One of Muse's weakest records (not they are a strong band, either) but I think it comes together fairly well and does okay. I like it, but like most Muse don't think much of it.
  • Quote
Coming from a guy with Origin of Symmetry as number one on my chart, this is shit.
  • Quote
Bach wrote:
Their weakest album so far.


2nd Law isn't much better.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
Muse - Resistance Tour Charicature Music
Album of the day (#347): Origin Of Sy... BestEverAlbums Music
Album of the day (#365): Absolution b... BestEverAlbums Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.