BDAT Rd. 2 - August and Everyt... vs. Teenage Sn... (CLOSED)

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which album is better?
August and Everything After:
36%
 36%  [7]
Teenage Snuff Film:
63%
 63%  [12]
Total Votes : 19

  • Quote
BDAT

Round 2


August And Everything After by Counting Crows
Sponsor: gtroda


Teenage Snuff Film by Rowland S Howard
Sponsor: harkan

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE UNLESS YOU HAVE HEARD BOTH ALBUMS


Last edited by Guest on 12/03/2013 22:16; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Hahahaha
  • Quote
Teenage Snuff Film, and if it loses I quit BEA.
  • Quote
Quite frankly, I like the Counting Crows album. But yeah, no way I'm voting for it here.
  • Quote
pffff... not entranced by this match. I think I won't vote, I don't care much really.
  • Quote
Abstained. Don't care for either.
_________________
  • Quote
considering the other matchups this round, neither deserves to go to the next round. It's unfair to have to vote against Tricky and De La Soul, only to have to pick a winner here. naturally Teenage Snuff Film is my choice.
  • Quote
I unenthusiastically voted Teenage Snuff Film.
  • Quote
I adore Teenage Snuff Film, can't say the same for August.
  • Quote
I know Teenage Snuff Film might not be as good as some of the other albums in the current bracket, but it's still an excellent album..

Voting for that.
_________________
Doubles & Conch

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 1 - Fanfare for th... vs. Au... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 3 - Teenage Snuff Film vs. S... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 1 - Teenage Snu... vs. The A... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (R1): The Good Son def. Teenag... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
Teenage Epitome Boogn1sh Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.