Great list. Should be a "recognized" chart in BestEverAlbums.
I agree. I have heard that the list was created by a survey. So a lot of people would have contributed to this. Perhaps more people than the amount of charts on this site (like other lists we have which were done by polls). That means this chart is a good one [I had a single word to say instead of "good one" but I can not remember it]
It's a pretty bad list in my opinion. Really, out of 1000 albums Oasis is #9 (18 places ahead of the Rolling Stones) and Alanis Morrisette is #36 (20 places ahead of Michael Jackson!), not to mention Oasis' abysmal Be Here Now is the top 50 (I know I'm ripping on Oasis, but those two really stick out to me). The list screams British 1998.
It's a pretty bad list in my opinion. Really, out of 1000 albums Oasis is #9 (18 places ahead of the Rolling Stones) and Alanis Morrisette is #36 (20 places ahead of Michael Jackson!), not to mention Oasis' abysmal Be Here Now is the top 50 (I know I'm ripping on Oasis, but those two really stick out to me). The list screams British 1998.
Yes .. good observations _________________ Having a family is the kind of thing that could be held against a person
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum