After AMC's recent Godfather marathon, I got to thinking about this series again. Particularly, which one deserves to be ranked as past?
Normally I would've been tempted to name Part II as best, but then I discovered "The Godfather Saga", which takes all the films and orders them chronologically, and my goodness is it good.
I find them a bit tedious. I dunno, I like 1 & 2, but they are both very tedious and at times, dare I say, incredibly boring. As for 3, not seen it yet.
"So that is how it ends. My last Dundies ever. I was hoping it'd be more like Godfather Three. That wrapped up the whole franchise in an extremely satisfying way. But instead it is like Godfather One! That was, very confusing, had maybe three big laughs. Oh well..."
Michael Scott
I voted for the first one but the second with De Niro in little Italy is so great and Michael rising is great too so hard decision ... _________________ That's right, I'm an Asshole
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum