OK Computer Was Made on a Mac

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
...Just a reminder, guys ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
And yet Macs still suck immensely.
  • Quote
That's interesting, that will be a fact on some gameshow one time I will need to know to win a million dollars. Just to throw another one out...Milk is actually an Acid. Most people find it to be a base but they are incorrect.
_________________
And I stare at the sun.
And it leaves me Blind.
  • Quote
So, is Thom Yoke enough for you guys to make the "big leap" into the world of awesome? I hope it is ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Quote
Applerill wrote:
So, is Thom Yoke enough for you guys to make the "big leap" into the world of awesome? I hope it is :P


I'm already in the world of awesome with my PC. ๐Ÿ˜„ Sorry, you're mistaken and so is Thom.
  • Quote
It would make sense that OK Computer was made on a Mac, since they're both immensely overrated.
_________________
I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.

-John Cassavettes
  • Quote
40footwolf wrote:
It would make sense that OK Computer was made on a Mac, since they're both immensely overrated.


...Man, as much as I'd hate to admit it, that was a good one.
  • Quote
Applerill wrote:
40footwolf wrote:
It would make sense that OK Computer was made on a Mac, since they're both immensely overrated.


...Man, as much as I'd hate to admit it, that was a good one.


Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜

(I like OK Computer, for the record)
_________________
I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.

-John Cassavettes
  • Quote
Isn't there a much more obvious joke? ...you know, "the Mac is just an OK computer" or something along those lines? That's what I'd assumed the original post was implying...
  • Quote
I really dont know what the name of this thread is implying .. Macs were around even in 1997?
_________________
Having a family is the kind of thing that could be held against a person

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
PC or Mac? mooseboy101 Lounge
[ Poll ] Mac Demarco, Father John Misty or Tal... ExTeaSea Music
[ Poll ] Mac DeMarco vs Real Estate koner1 Music
Rumours by Fleetwood Mac Johnnyo Music
Album of the day (#375): Rumours by F... BestEverAlbums Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.