BSAT Round #1: CLOSED - Brian Eno def. John Cale

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Winner is...?
John Cale:
25%
 25%  [7]
Brian Eno:
75%
 75%  [21]
Total Votes : 28

  • Quote
BSAT

Round 1


Paris 1919 by John Cale

John Cale (Captain: meccalecca)



Another Green World by Brian Eno

Brian Eno (Captain: MrFrogger)


Last edited by nutso42 on 01/12/2014 17:04; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
OK, question: are these the ONLY albums we get to count when voting? If so, Cale might win in my mind, but if we can look at EVERYTHING that they've made solo, Eno probably would win.

What's the protocol here?
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:
What's the protocol here?


it's an artist tourny.

christ I hope people aren't voting based on just one album
  • Quote
Not too fond of either of them. Abstained.
  • Quote
Brian Eno


It's a close one, but Ambient 1: Music For Airports puts Eno over.
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:
OK, question: are these the ONLY albums we get to count when voting? If so, Cale might win in my mind, but if we can look at EVERYTHING that they've made solo, Eno probably would win.

What's the protocol here?


It's for the artist. I just put up the top-rated album for them each on BEA. I should probably use something else to avoid giving the wrong impression.
  • Quote
John Cale's not bad, just not diverse. Eno ... I don't know, while his ambient is a little lackluster for me, it's still not bad, and Here Come The Warm Jets has grown on me HUGELY. So Eno.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
John Cale. I've never really liked Brian Eno, maybe I need to listen to more of his album? ๐Ÿค”
  • Quote
I preffer to live in the another green world
so my vote goes to Brian Eno
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:
OK, question: are these the ONLY albums we get to count when voting? If so, Cale might win in my mind, but if we can look at EVERYTHING that they've made solo, Eno probably would win.

What's the protocol here?


that's how im going to vote for the tourney it will save me a lot of time and effort so thanks for the idea

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BSAT Round #4: Brian Eno vs.... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #3: Daniel Johnston vs. Br... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #2: Brian Eno vs. Sun Ra Happymeal Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #5: Brian Eno vs. Charles ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED Let's Rank 33: Brian Eno RepoMan Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.