XD or xD?

Goto page 12345  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which one is better?
XD:
34%
 34%  [11]
xD:
43%
 43%  [14]
Other (please specify lol):
21%
 21%  [7]
Total Votes : 32

  • Quote
Brandon seems to overuse the XD, while I overuse the xD. Which one do you prefer? It's an important question. Smileys are the most important human invention since, at least, Pitchfork.
  • Quote
Both are mildly irritating tbh.
  • Quote
xD looks better, so that.
  • Quote
Tbh both make me cringe
  • Quote
I barely notice them, but I suppose xD looks a little better.
  • Quote
I smile whenever I see a Scion xD on the road.

Last edited by creator on 02/21/2014 15:04; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Neither. I always use :D.
  • Quote
lethalnezzle wrote:
Both are mildly irritating tbh.
  • Quote
Thought it would obviously be XD, but now that I look at both again, xD looks better.
  • Quote
xD, obviously.
_________________

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12345  Next
Page 1 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.