What would your hell be?

Goto page 1234  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Simple question really.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
I'm in Phoenix, so I don't imagine hell being that much different.

Maybe if I had to live in Phoenix AND there was no Diet Mt. Dew. That would suck.
  • Quote
Not exactly sure, can't imagine anything being worse than Antonio-Pedro licking chocolate sauce off my body, so that
  • Quote
No Manic Street Preachers

Cold forest with monsters.

A cave I can't get out of which gets smaller at each dead end.

Complete isolation from anyone.

Living in a body which isn't mine.

Being in a place of absoltuly no hope and no way out.





... mostly no Manic Street Preachers though.
  • Quote
Stranded on a desert island with a cd player with an endless power supply. And only one album.


Father Time's Greatest Hits by Father Time
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
Cold forest with monsters.

Sounds like heaven to me.


Anyways hell = men's locker room.
  • Quote
Having to fight in a war.
  • Quote
An empty room with a shit ton of Oreos and no milk.
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
RockyRaccoon wrote:
An empty room with a shit ton of Oreos and no milk.


๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
I guess it would all just sort of relate to the nervous-system. Like, neurologically, the utmost powerful feelings of anxiety, regret, trauma, etc. In the body, well, pain of all kinds. Also the inability to get accustomed to it, like, being forced to hate it and fear it all the time.

I guess I'm taking the fun out of this by breaking it down to purely the feeling of it, rather than focusing on the source that would cause it.


Last edited by Guest on 01/23/2014 22:10; edited 1 time in total

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 1234  Next
Page 1 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
List things your world would be bette... Guest Lounge
How would you arrange your favorite D... buckchip Music
Would be nice to view your amended ch... NickVolos Suggestions
What would be the band of your-dreams? Guest Music
[ Poll ] Who would be your favorite lead singe... RoundTheBend Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.