After the lively discussion in the Random Chat about this, thought it was befitting a poll. While the poll lists only his feature length director/writer work, the thread can be a discussion of his stuff in general (True Romance, From Dusk Till Dawn, whatever).
For me, his first was best, Reservoir Dogs. Of course, I say this without having seen Jackie Brown or Death Proof, so take with a grain of salt.
Last edited by nutso42 on 04/13/2015 16:49; edited 1 time in total
mickilennialThe Most Trusted Name in NewsProfile Detroit
For me it's either Django Unchained, Inglorious Basterds, or Jackie Brown. There's just something these films have over the rest whether it is the b-movie/grindhouse callbacks, the cinematic values, or just the pure entertainment value.
Of course, I saw this without having seen Jackie Brown or Death Proof, so take with a grain of salt.
You haven't even seen his best film. Jackie Brown is the bee's knees. _________________ 2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
meccaleccaVoice of ReasonProfile The Land of Enchantment
Impossible for me to even vote on this. Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, and Kill Bill are all the best while Django Unchained, Death Proof and Inglorious Bastards simply rule! I can watch all his stuff over and over again except for the second half of that Mexican vampire movie. I can only watch that second half once a week.
mickilennialThe Most Trusted Name in NewsProfile Detroit
My brain is telling me Pulp Fiction, but my heart is telling me Django. Didn't care much for Kill Bill. Basterds is a close third. Haven't seen the rest. _________________ ...and for dessert!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum