Juxtaposition

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
http://harkanism.bandcamp.com/album/juxtaposition

After the first collaboration with Hayden Who, RockyRaccoon and I have been chatting. And passing tracks back and forth. And soon enough, we had a decent number of tracks varying in mood and approach.

The result is Juxtaposition. It speaks for itself.

And it's free!
  • Quote
I'm lovin' it. In some ways, it even exceeds the Hayden release.

Can't wait to see it added to the RYM and BEA databases.
  • Quote
Oh ๐Ÿ˜ Interesting.
Downloading now.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
I'm listenng right now.

EDIT: Another one of Harkan's best works. When the album's not, quote Harkan "sinister," it's pretty relaxing.
As for Helion, it's arguably better than their EP.
  • Quote
I'm glad everyone seems to like it, it was a fun collaboration to do and I'm really proud of it.
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
RockyRaccoon wrote:
I'm glad everyone seems to like it, it was a fun collaboration to do and I'm really proud of it.


Totally agree! I am getting used to this collaboration thing.

Thankyou Rocky for the opportunity to do this.
  • Quote
In comparison to Hayden/Harkan, Juxtaposition is a bit down on the 150 downloads in a few days. Maybe more than a big.

Download for free and tell your friends!
  • Quote
harkan wrote:
In comparison to Hayden/Harkan, Juxtaposition is a bit down on the 150 downloads in a few days. Maybe more than a big.

Download for free and tell your friends!


Hey, how many downloads does Ellipsis have? It's a great EP.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
Hey, how many downloads does Ellipsis have? It's a great EP.


All time downloads:

1. Replacement Skin 153
2. Dialect 24
3. Ellipsis 17
4. Emerson: Soundtrack For An Ordinary 14
5. Cyanotic 14
6. Juxtaposition 12
  • Quote
i'll be downloading Juxtaposition later once I get on my stepdad's computer.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.