drug of choice

Goto page 123 ... 111213  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
thought it might be fun; drug of choice reveals some personality characteristics as well as musical tastes (think of people who listen to grunge (heroin) vs New Order (XTC)). Any way, post your favorite alcohol (b/c alcohol is likely most peoples) as well as drug of choice if you're into that

mine are...
straight whiskey (Jack or scotch) or tequila (100% agava)
and weed or XTC

(N.B. alcohol choices are also apparently regional)
  • Quote
i'm not taking any drugs at the present time, but will also vouch for straight whiskey as my drink of choice should i wish to use alcohol as more than a subtle social lubricant
_________________
no fat chicks
  • Quote
I dont do much of either

but for a drink I'd go Cognac and for a drug the only thing I've tried recently was Acid. Bad life choice.
_________________
Having a family is the kind of thing that could be held against a person
  • Quote
Cheap brandy and good weed.

...I'm a hillbilly, I guess ๐Ÿ˜œ

Vodka is swell too, though, and me and my friends were thinking about trying mescaline in a few weeks.
_________________
I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.

-John Cassavettes
  • Quote
Red wine rules.
  • Quote
Neither.
  • Quote
weed

drinks:
killians
black russians......i remember being 18 and taking shots of 151 now I can't even smell the shit without gagging
  • Quote
Vodka.

And I've only tried weed, but I would definitely try LSD and sit back and listen to Piper at The Gates of Dawn.
  • Quote
Music
_________________
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by RFNAPLES
Bubbling Under The Top 100 Greatest Music Albums, Part 1 by RFNAPLES
  • Quote
coffee
cookies
soda

ftw

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123 ... 111213  Next
Page 1 of 13


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BEMV - SF: Weapon Of Choice def. Rabb... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] OS of choice. 1234567890 Lounge
[ Poll ] BEMV - R2: Whip It lost to Weapon Of ... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEMV - QF: Sledgehammer lost to Weapo... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
MP3 Player of Choice mooseboy101 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.