I've really been having trouble sleeping lately, and would greatly appreciate it if you guys could give me some records to listen to before nighty-night. Thanks.
As a fellow insomniac goodsir, I can fully relate. I find In Rainbows by Radiohead to be very relaxing though I often zone out with the Somewhere Only We Know EP by Keane (it's not good songwriting but his voice is so soothing and the arrangements are so melodious they are very sleep inducing).
Oh god do I know what that feels like. Had the worst insomnia for a long time, used a variety of music therapy, armoa therapy, lots of stuff, nothing really was working. Eventually just made a Spotify playlist of stuff that ended up working for me, built it a song at a time till it was working well. If anyone knows how to share a spotify playlist, I'd be happy to send it to you! Otherwise, a few especially good selections off it:
As a fellow insomniac goodsir, I can fully relate. I find In Rainbows by Radiohead to be very relaxing though I often zone out with the Somewhere Only We Know EP by Keane (it's not good songwriting but his voice is so soothing and the arrangements are so melodious they are very sleep inducing).
I don't know how In Rainbows could help anyone sleep, but I'll try that EP tomorrow.
Last edited by Goodsir on 02/25/2014 02:33; edited 1 time in total
Same with me. I've tried sleeping to this album, but I find the music just too good to fall asleep.
And you're probably the go-to person when it comes to sleepy music, so I will definitely try that other album.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum