Girls

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Should I go for a girl who lives 4 hours away? I'll probably only be able to visit every couple of months or so. What is your opinion?
  • Quote
Go for it.
  • Quote
Goodsir wrote:
Go for it.


You really think so?
  • Quote
I am unofficially shutting down this fucking thread because this shit belongs in support or in BEA Love Doctors, stop letting it leak out guys.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Four hours? Yeah man, that'd probably be fine. I've known people keep MUCH longer distance relationship. In this day and age, it matters less about the distance and more about compatibility.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
I am unofficially shutting down this fucking thread because this shit belongs in support or in BEA Love Doctors, stop letting it leak out guys.


technically I could post any topic I want here
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
I am unofficially shutting down this fucking thread because this shit belongs in support or in BEA Love Doctors, stop letting it leak out guys.


I was gonna edit my post with links to it but that works to.

Love Doctors: http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/vi...fb508d22d4

Support: http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/vi...mp;start=0
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:
Four hours? Yeah man, that'd probably be fine. I've known people keep MUCH longer distance relationship. In this day and age, it matters less about the distance and more about compatibility.


thanks bro
  • Quote
BigPoppa93 wrote:
technically I could post any topic I want here


Yeah, I guess you could, whatever, but we've been seeing way too fucking many of these threads lately and they're suffocating the forum.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
My favorite character is Shoshana

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Album of the day (#336): Father, Son,... BestEverAlbums Music
My 3rd Music Video [Spice Girls Remix... TripMX Music
Four Girls Fingerpaint >: Contrari... cestuneblague Music Diaries
Girls! nrs182 Lounge
[ Poll ] BBAT: Spirit Of Eden VS Some Girls (C... alelsupreme Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.