Empty spaces in entry comments?

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
albummaster wrote:
Hi, this seems to work? http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=3582 (paragraphs honoured)


I see lethalnezzle's comment is a single paragraph. I doubt it was intended that way.
  • Quote
I think this was about comments within each rank/entry in the chart (which is fixed). The point about paragraph spaces within the chart comments/feedback is a separate issue, but can be implemented as well.
  • Quote
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. The problem I suggested in the first place (a couple of months ago), where I wanted to make white spaces in the comment section for each rank/entry in charts, has been fixed. No problem there, it works perfect.

What I meant was the new problem, as The Poe also pointed out, with spaces within the chart (or band/album/song) comment/feedback.
_________________
"The Beatles, the greatest band known to mankind." - Bismah Mughal
  • Quote
No problem, this will be fixed
  • Quote
albummaster wrote:
No problem, this will be fixed

Great.
_________________
"The Beatles, the greatest band known to mankind." - Bismah Mughal

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Duplicating chart entry comments Norman Bates Suggestions
Trailing and leading spaces in song n... LedZep Suggestions
World album of the day (#85): Riot On... albummaster Music
Talent and creativity fighting on an ... Kiki Lounge
Band comments and Chart Comments Guest Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.