We need some help from you guys.

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
toot1231 wrote:
Then why reply mate?


Why reply to any topic on a forum? I had a thought and wanted to share it. Of course it's for attention. What are you doing by making this topic? Why share a list of your favorite music? Why share art?
  • Quote
I always like to know bands are coming together ๐Ÿ˜„

I'm in a band right now, and we're making shitty pop/rock music. We'll have our first album out soon ๐Ÿคฃ

As for the lyrics, without the harmonies, arrangements, etc... I can't really judge anything. But the 3rd song had my favourite lines.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Thinking about how you will sing those and how much bars will be for each line/part of line would be quite important. Take this for example:

Quote:
have passed by my house before one evening when I wasnt even born.


That's from the third song. If you or someone else in the band can sing that and make it sound great then you have an incredible vocalist in that band. I would have to pause for a breath somewhere in there.

Then again, if these have been tranlated they probably sound much more easier in the native langueage. In that case they give off a Black Sabbath and Pearl Jam vibe to me. Somewhere in between those. Number 1 could get a crowd going and number 3 has a good 4 minute + song about what it means to be once a few lines are trimmed. I would say those two are the best.
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
I always like to know bands are coming together ๐Ÿ˜„

I'm in a band right now, and we're making shitty pop/rock music. We'll have our first album out soon ๐Ÿคฃ

As for the lyrics, without the harmonies, arrangements, etc... I can't really judge anything. But the 3rd song had my favourite lines.


You do almost everything in music ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Post some of your own lyrics if you were the one who wrote them in the band. I want to see more and more from the people on BEA ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
You do almost everything in music ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Post some of your own lyrics if you were the one who wrote them in the band. I want to see more and more from the people on BEA :shock:


I have a few songs that I co-wrote, but I'm mostly just the bass player/ saxophone player ๐Ÿ˜œ

I'm making a solo album that's totally different from my previous work though...kinda folk/rock feel. The Seer kinda influenced me to do it ๐Ÿ˜ I just want to make something colossally bad-ass sounding. I have my own lyrics in that ๐Ÿ˜„ I won't post them for another while though.
_________________
Doubles & Conch

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Guys.... guys..... guys..... Applerill Music
Need Some iTunes Help! Romanelli Lounge
Need some help adding album to chart Happymeal Suggestions
Need some hip hop/rap reccomendations benfitzuk Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.