Green Day Named Best Punk Band?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 91011
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
eh.. I don't agree with it but I wouldn't say it's appalling. One could argue that they aren't even punk, but then they're one of (if not the) best-selling bands that one could argue IS punk, so there's that. I'm more offended that Cock Sparrer didn't make the top 10.
  • Quote
Siekiera is mutch better. lol ๐Ÿ˜Ž

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 91011
Page 11 of 11


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
CLOSED-Best Punk/Post-Punk song tourn... Borve Baunehoj Tournaments
[ Poll ] Hardcore Punk versus Post-Punk? Mercury Music
[ Poll ] American Punk or British Punk? Cymro2011 Music
Best Music Albums from the land they ... Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.