Best Band With Only One Album

Goto page Previous  12345
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Modern Eon - Fiction Tales


Link


Also Avalanches is the site's number one for that I think.
  • Quote



I want to buy this. But only because I believe that when I open it, there's going to be chocolate inside.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:



I want to buy this. But only because I believe that when I open it, there's going to be chocolate inside.


well, they ARE black. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
paladisiac wrote:
my nominees:



Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone? by The Unicorns


The Unicorns had 3 full length albums as far as I know. I love the Unicorns, they are great.
  • Quote
Happymeal wrote:
The Unicorns had 3 full length albums as far as I know. I love the Unicorns, they are great.


Yeah, but their first was a demo album and their second came out in limited quantities (500 says wiki), so i thought this sorta counted, in addition to the fact that a lot of the same songs appear on all 3 versions (of what's sort of the same 1 album).
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
The La's
  • Quote
paladisiac wrote:
Yeah, but their first was a demo album and their second came out in limited quantities (500 says wiki), so i thought this sorta counted, in addition to the fact that a lot of the same songs appear on all 3 versions (of what's sort of the same 1 album).


Good point
  • Quote

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345
Page 5 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Bands that only have one great/good a... 21stCenturySchiz Music
Bands/Artists That You Only Like One ... xhitmanx Music
How Can These Albums Be On Only One 2... rkm Music
Best band of the last 10 years? (Band... Ryanb23 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.