The Mars Volta break up.

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
http://hermitology.com/post/41364318163/10-things-that-the-mars-volta-never-got-around-to
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
THERE IS NO GOD

God wrote:
THERE IS NO JACKWC
  • Quote
Necharsian wrote:
http://hermitology.com/post/41364318163/10-things-that-the-mars-volta-never-got-around-to


๐Ÿ‘ I like #8 best.
_________________
I don't tweet.
  • Quote
๐Ÿ˜ one less pretenioushit band
  • Quote
I think Omar Rodriguez-Lopez is a very talented guitarist, and like his style, but once Jon Theodore left I lost interest. But I've never liked Cedric's voice or lyrics much, especially after In/Casino/Out.
  • Quote
๐Ÿ™
_________________
She's dead, wrapped in plastic.

Justice is not a frivolous thing, Simpson. It has little if anything to do with a disobedient whale.
  • Quote
So sad ๐Ÿ˜ข

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Mars Volta possibly the best band of ... FourMinerz Music
[ Poll ] BER Round 1 Tie-Break: Kool G Rap vs.... Guest Tournaments
World album of the day (#465): Don't ... albummaster Music
The White Stripes break up bcaie16 Music
Music for Break revolver94 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.