BEA Logo Thread

Goto page Previous  123456789
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
You know, there are transparent CD's at the left of the banner. I wouldn't think floating albums would make a difference.


SquishypuffDave wrote:
Sounds pretty aesthetically disgusting.
  • Quote
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
I did it, and now I am confused. What's so special about it?


I guess if they're your age it's not as troubling ๐Ÿ˜

It's supposed to be the password/keyword on a bunch of underage porn. Someone (purple, I think) posted it a while ago and told people to google it. It's pretty disgusting if you've got safesearch off.

On topic:

The FB page already has album covers on it, but it looks better on a facebook cover picture than it would on the header of the site. The less clutter it has, the better, IMO. Also, like AM said, it would be cool to shorten its vertical length.
  • Quote
If BEA is still looking for ideas, I think a vintage looking county fair ribbon could be rad.
_________________
tim
  • Quote
Defago wrote:
I guess if they're your age it's not as troubling ๐Ÿ˜
.


i'm pretty sure those kids were younger than 13.

as in, they were in the single digits.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
Defago wrote:
I guess if they're your age it's not as troubling ๐Ÿ˜

It's supposed to be the password/keyword on a bunch of underage porn. Someone (purple, I think) posted it a while ago and told people to google it. It's pretty disgusting if you've got safesearch off.


I don't really remember that much underage porn or anything. I think I had SafeSearch off too.
  • Quote
This thread has taken a turn for the worse. ๐Ÿคก

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123456789
Page 9 of 9


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
Sticky: The BEA Games Hall Of Fame Guest Tournaments
A new BEA Logo albummaster Lounge
[ Poll ] The Radiohead BEA Thread nrs182 Music
The day you joined BEA celebration th... Mother Nature's Son Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.